PRIVACY NOTICE OF THE WEBSITE
Last Amended on 27.01.2021
- Field of Scope
- Categories & Types of Collected Data
Declaration Regarding The Processing of Personal Data By AGRO.VI.M. – in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679
Data Processing Purpose
- Data Collection Points
- Transfer of Data to Third Parties
- Personal Data Retention Period
- Rights of the Data Subjects
- Data Processing by AGRO.VI.M.
- Cookies and other technologies
- Submission of Complaint – Appeal
1. FIELD OF SCOPE
This Privacy Notice lays out the way AGRO.VI.M. SA (hereinafter referred to as “AGRO.VI.M.” and / or “the Company”) collects, uses, processes, stores, manages and protects the personal data of visitors – users, that are collected during a visit and use of the services and pages of the website https://eshop.agrovim.gr/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), in order to meet the data protection standards – and to comply with the law. Your personal data includes any information on paper or electronic means, which may lead, either directly or in combination with others, to your unique identification or tracking as a natural person (indicative name, VAT number, telephone numbers, etc.), according to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679), law 4624/2019, the current Greek legislation as well as the decisions of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (DPA).
2. CATEGORIES & TYPES OF COLLECTED DATA
The personal data collected by the Website during the use of its services or browsing it are the following:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Connection data
- Visitor options and browsing behavior data
Visitors / users of the Website who are minors, have access to its services only with the explicit consent of their parents or guardians and have no obligation to submit their personal information. In case of submission of such data by minors, AGRO.VI.M. will delete the relevant information.
The Company collects only the personal data that are necessary for the correct and complete provision of its services as described below. At this point it is pointed out that data subjects are responsible for the accuracy of the personal data they provide to us.
DECLARATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY AGRO.VI.M. – IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION EU 2016/679
DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE
AGRO.VI.M.’s statutory purpose is inter alia, the sale and export of olive oil and their derivatives.
In this context, AGRO.VI.M. manages and operates the Website https://eshop.agrovim.gr/ through which it merchandises its products. Through the Website, it collects personal information of the visitors / users of the Website, only when they themselves provide it voluntarily. The purpose of this collection is to provide services that are available electronically and which are the following:
- Sending Newsletters to the visitors / users,
- The ability to contact the company through the contact form
- Creating a website account
- Handling user’s orders
Information automatically collected when visiting and interacting in the Website:
The Company Website uses necessary cookies which are essential for browsing the Website and for its operation.
For a full description of the cookies used and the type of data collected through them, please refer to section Cookies & other technologies.
3. DATA COLLECTION POINTS
The data collection of users is carried out either automatically during their browsing on the Website, or by the subjects – visitors of the Website, after filling in the necessary fields in the contact form (contact form), the newsletter section (newsletters), while creating an account on the Website, as well as in order to complete their orders. The recipient of the Newsletters can be deleted from the email address file as long as they visit the Website address and choose to delete it.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The Company reserves the right to disclose the data subject’s personal data to any member of its affiliate/subsidiary companies (parent company and its subsidiaries) or other third parties which in any case apply all appropriate technical, environmental, legal and administrative measures to safeguard the data from loss, unfair use, amendment, unauthorised access and transmission pursuant to Article 32 of GDPR, to the extent it is reasonably necessary for the purposes determined in this notice and in particular:
- Data subject’s data will be transferred to the departments of AGRO.VI.M. . that are competent for the smooth and trouble-free sale of products, the operation of the Website as well as for the provision of customer services (evaluation and management of customer requests)
- In addition, our website may contain links that lead to other websites of third parties, independent entities, such as payment service providers, which are operated and maintained solely by them, and which we do not control, as mentioned above and therefore bear absolutely no responsibility for their content, actions or policies. Please read the respective privacy policies on the websites you visit carefully, as they may differ significantly from ours
- Data subject’s personal data may be disclosed to cloud hosting providers for the purpose of storing and safeguarding the data with the appropriate technical and security measures
- During all data transfers, we always take all appropriate measures so as to ensure that the transmitted data are the minimum required for the intended processing purpose and that the conditions for legitimate and lawful processing will always be met.
5. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data retention period depends on the lawful basis of processing, as set out in detail below:
- In case the lawful basis for processing is the exercise of legitimate interest, theprocessing of personal data is carried out for as long as it is considered necessary for the achievement of the intended statutory purpose of AGRO.VI.M. and until such time the limitation period of any related claims has expired
- In case the visitors / users of the Website have given their consent for the processing of their data, in the context of their registration in the services of the Website (newsletter, filling in the contact form, etc) we will retain their data until the granted consent has been withdrawn. In case, for any reason, it is interrupted, we will retain them for as long as it is required until the limitation period of any relevant claims has expired
- In case the lawful basis for processing is the performance of the contract, we shall retain your data for as long as you retain the contractual relationship with AGRO.VI.M. in hard copy and in electronic form or we shall retain them for as long as it is required until the limitation period of any related claims expires
- In case where the processing of the personal data is based on a legal obligation (Article 6 of GDPR), the data retention period is set in accordance with the pertinent legislation and the limitation period for any inspections that may be performed by competent authorities
In any case, the exact data retention periods for each individual data processing process are recorded in the Company’s personal data retention registry in compliance with the provisions of GDPR. Additional information in relation to the exact data retention periods, may be provided by requesting access in accordance with the procedure set out in this policy
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
You may exercise, as the case may be, the rights deriving from the applicable Greek Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) which are as follows: (a. the right of information (article 13), b. the right of access (article 15), c. the right to rectification (article 16), d. the right to erasure “right to be forgotten” (article 17), e. the right to restriction of processing (article 18), f. the right to data portability (to receive your personal data in a structured and commonly used format – article 20 where applicable) and g. the right to object (article 21) which applies to certain data processing activities.
- These rights may be exercised only in cases where the Company acts as a controller, and in particular: a) in the processing of personal data related to the products provided by AGRO.VI.M. through the Website, b) in the processing of visitors and users’ personal data of the AGRO.VI.M.’s Website
- These rights shall be exercised free of charge for you by sending a relevant letter to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of AGRO.VI.M. : 3 Akti Miaouli street, Piraeus 185 35, tel: +30 210 2205 950 or via e-mail to email@example.com. Alternatively you may submit your request in writing by sending it :
– To complaints/customer service department at AGRO.VI.M. S.A., 14A Paradisou and Patroclou street, 15125, Marousi of Attica
In case however the aforementioned rights are exercised excessively and without good cause thus causing us administrative burden, we may charge you with the cost related to the exercise of the respective right.
- In case you exercise any of your rights, we will take all appropriate measures available for the satisfaction of your request within thirty (30) days following the receipt of the relevant request. We may either inform you on the acceptance of your request or on any objective grounds that hinder the processing of your request.
- Notwithstanding the above, you may at any time object to the processing of your Personal Data, by withdrawing your consent (article 7, par. 3 of the GDPR 679/2016) by sending a letter to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of AGRO.VI.M. : Latsoudis & Associates Law Firm, 3 Akti Miaouli Street, PC 18535, Piraeus, Greece, firstname.lastname@example.org. This right applies only in cases where the lawful basis for the data processing is the consent of the Data Subject.
7. DATA PROCESSING BY AGRO.VI.M.
AGRO.VI.M. applies throughout the data processing procedure, the appropriate technical, physical, and administrative security measures for the protection and security of the personal data from loss, misuse, damage or modification, unauthorised access and disclosure, in compliance with article 32 of the GDPR 679/2016, in order to ensure the appropriate security level against those risks. Those include, among others, as the case may be: a) application of encryption protocols b) the ability to ensure confidentiality (article 90 GDPR 679/2016), integrity, availability, and resilience of processing systems and services on an ongoing basis, c) the ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident, d) a process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
Moreover, AGRO.VI.M. shall take measures so as to ensure that any natural person acting under the authority of the data controller, who has access to personal data of this website, shall not process those data except on instructions from the data controller and limits access to your personal information to authorised employees.
8. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
- What is a cookie and why does the Company use them? A cookie is a small data file, often including a unique identifier consisting of data and numbers, which is stored in the browser (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc) used by the user/client, allowing among other things the more efficient operation of the website. Cookies do not in any way harm users’ computers or files stored on them. The information stored in cookies is used for identification purposes. This is how we manage to operate the Website efficiently.
- What cookies do we use? The cookies described below may be stored in your browser. You can view and manage cookies in your browser (however mobile browsers may not offer this visibility). Of the different types of cookies available, the Company uses the following:
The below list details the necessary cookies used in our website.
||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of the CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category.
||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Others”.
||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category.
||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Analytics” category.
||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.
||5 months 27 days
||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.
The below list details the advertisement cookies used in our website.
||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.
||5 months 27 days
||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.
||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.
||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.
The below list details the analytics cookies used in our website.
||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.
4. The essential cookies are of primary importance for the proper operation of the Website, as they
allow you to browse it and make use of its functions. These cookies do not reveal your identity.
Without these cookies, we cannot property operate the Website.
through the settings menu of your browser. For instance if you are using chrome, you may choose
“Menu/Settings/Privacy/Content Settings” and opt to configure your cookie settings in accordance
with your preferences. If you choose to disable cookies, some parts of the Website and / or the
Application may not operate properly.
6. You may also refer to the webpage www.allaboutcookies.org/ manage-cookies / index.html for all
information related to the most frequently used browsers. Please be advised that in case you opt to
deactivate cookies, certain Website applications may not function as intended.
7. The Website software is designed to ensure the highest level of security and trust. All information
contained in requests submitted through the Website is equally secure and confidential. Only
authorized personnel who are trained in the handling of Client / Visitor personal data will have
access to this information and only when necessary for the purposes of servicing them.
9. SUBMISSION OF COMPLAINT – APPEAL
- For any issue regarding the processing of your personal data, you may contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
- Moreover, you shall always be entitled to contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, which may accept the submission of relevant complaints in writing at its protocol in its offices at 1-3, Kifisias Street, Postal Code 115 23, Athens or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) in accordance with the instructions indicated on its website (http://www.dpa.gr).
This policy may be renewed from time to time, due to amendments to the related legislation or change to the corporate structure of AGRO.VI.M. . Thereby, we encourage the Clients to periodically visit this site so as to be informed regarding recent information on privacy practices. In any case, the Clients may be informed via email or via a notice on the Website of any changes to this policy.