ILIADA Kalamata Olives 1Kg
Elia Kalamatas was registered as a protected designation of origin (PDO) product on 21 June 1996 at the request of the Greek Government by Commission Regulation (EC) No 1107/96.
This unique and celebrated product, is produced from KALAMATA or KALAMON variety olives, cultivated, handpicked and processed within the administrative boundaries of the Prefecture of MESSINIA, GREECE under strictly approved and certified traditional conditions.
- 100% hand-picked and traceable – from the olive tree to your table
- Black to dark purple in color, almond-shaped and juicy with a characteristic rich fruity flavor. Crunchy and -full of aromas are the perfect addition to any dish
- Naturally sun-ripened on the tree before harvested by hand to protect their sensitive flesh
- Marinated and packed in brine with no added preservatives. Topped with a film of extra virgin olive oil Kalamata PDO for best product preservation
- An essential ingredient of the Mediterranean & Greek cuisine, ideal for a healthy diet